Duct cleaning is one of the most common ductwork services, and it comes with a plethora of benefits, including:
- Relief from symptoms of allergies, asthma, and other breathing issues
- Less frequent need to dust around the house
- Better energy efficiency for your furnace and air conditioner
- Less wear and tear on HVAC systems
- Reduced energy bills for heating and cooling
In general, you should aim to have your air ducts cleaned every few years, though the specific timeline will depend on your typical usage of your HVAC systems, among other factors. Your ductwork technician can make a tailored recommendation for your needs after completing their initial inspection.
Modern ductwork technology also enables you to have more control of the temperature throughout your home. By creating zones, you can heat or cool certain areas, like those you use most frequently throughout the day, while focusing less on the rooms that are only used periodically. Your technician can customize your system to suit your lifestyle.