Plumbing Services in Prosper
Trusted, Licensed & Reliable Plumbers
Best Plumber in Prosper
Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electric started as a family owned company in 2011. Now our home services are trusted by customers across the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex because of our careful attention to the needs of homeowners and the professional services we provide. For Prosper customers, Bacon offers expert solutions for plumbing repairs, installations, replacements, and maintenance work. Whether you need a new tub installed or an emergency pipe repair service, our team is available 24/7 for all of your plumbing requests. You can count on Bacon for quick yet efficient plumbing services.
It’s not enough, however, for our company to just provide great home services. We take customer feedback very seriously and are always striving to improve your experience with our plumbers. To ensure your appointment with us is handled with the utmost care, our team will keep you involved throughout the entire process. We’ll even send you the name, bio, and photo of your plumber when you schedule your service. Each of our plumbers arrives with a Bacon service van, which is stocked with hundreds of the most advanced plumbing equipment and parts. We come prepared so you don’t have to deal with frequent plumbing repairs. Choose the company that puts your home first.
Give us a call today at 972-236-5794
Experienced, Trusted, and Reliable Plumbers
At Bacon, our plumbers are highly trained and are consistently staying up to date on the latest plumbing technology and processes. That way you can be confident about any and all recommendations you receive from us regarding your service. We can take care of your plumbing repairs with expert precision, but it’s not always obvious when action needs to be taken on behalf of your plumbing. A homeowner’s worst nightmare is when a hidden leak has gone unnoticed long enough to do serious damage to the home.
Slab leaks in your home’s foundation can be very hard for you to detect. These leaks can happen as a result of the following:
- Installation Issues: One way that slab leaks can occur in your home is if your pipes in your foundation weren’t installed properly or were damaged before or during installation. This makes it harder for your foundation’s pipes to function properly over time.
- Shifting Ground or Foundation: When your house shifts on its foundation from environmental impact or general aging of the home, this puts pressure on your foundation’s pipes. Too much pressure can cause your pipes to burst.
- Wear from Age: The older the pipes, the more prone they are to leaks.
- Abrasion: As water flows through your pipes, the pipes naturally expand and contract. The piping material can wear down over time if there is not enough room for the pipes to expand.
- Corrosion: The underground environment can also cause pipes to wear down over time, especially if the pipes are made of copper.
If you think your pipes are leaking somewhere and notice water building anywhere around your home, call the professionals at Bacon to resolve the situation quickly.